Who's on your TOP TEN LIST?

It's a meme - A SEXY MEME!
Sit down and compose your TOP TEN FANTASY LIST - of CELEBRITIES. Then go to the Internet and copy your favorite sexy pic of the celeb and post as part of your answer. Be sure to tell everyone WHY this hottie gets you hot!!! Start off with #10 and build up to your #1.

Now GO!!!

10. ALYSSA MILANO

She was such a HAWT TOMBOY on Who's The Boss in the 80's!

9. GILLIAN ANDERSON

Sexy Hot Doctor chasing down David Duchovny and paranormal phenomenon!!! Yum!

8. KATE WINSLET

I wanted to be Leonardo DiCaprio making out with her in the back seat of that car stored below deck in Titanic! Steaming up the windows....WHACK! (hand against the window) She moans out!

7. GINA GERSHON & JENNIFER TILLY

This pair has to count as one. I can't rank one over the other! If you have not seen BOUND... what rock have you been under? It's only the hottest lesbian sex scenes in mainstream cinema!!!

6. DREW BARRYMORE

She's been hot in everything since she was legal. We are about the same age, and as I found my comfort with my sexuality... there was Drew. Sexiest was in Batman, where she is in all white lacy lingerie!

5. MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL

I didn't really dig Maggie until I saw The Dark Knight a couple of weeks ago. Raised my interest enough to get her on my list. Her recent modeling for Agent Provocateur Lingerie moved her up to #5!

4. ALYSON HANNIGAN

Sexy Lesbian Witch on Buffy, the Vampire Slayer! Nymphomaniac on American Pie. I can't wait to see her new sit-com!

3. MARISKA HARGITAY

Law & Order, SVU doesn't write boyfriends into Olivia Benson's life because of her dedication to her job, supposedly. I can still fantasize that she plays for my team, right?

2. NATALIE PORTMAN

I first fell for Natalie as Queen Amidala on the Star Wars Prequels, and was dazzled by her dedicated acting in V-Vendetta

1. LUCY LIU

Hot in Ally McBeal and Shanghai Noon, Hotter in Kill Bill. THE DAMNED HOTTEST WOMAN I HAVE EVER SEEN... (WEARING A FULL BODY CATSUIT AS A CORPORATE DOMINATRIX) IN CHARLIE'S ANGELS!!!

LAWD... I need a cool drink.

Popular posts from this blog

I'll take BAD NEWS for $500, Alex....

Hello out there...

BORN AGAIN (Paramedic) - Re-Baptism By FIRE