さようなら, arrivederci, adiós... y'all!!!


(because a foreign catch phrase makes me feel intellectually superior, damn it!)

Recovering Grady Addict will remain a totally EMS related blog, which was it's original intended purpose. The new blog will hold all the pearls relating to the more personal side of life and the folks I choose to include in it.

I have redirected my personal blogging to a new site, which those of you who know about, know about. Those of you who don't... it's for a good reason.

I have just posted an archive of personal blogs (removed from here), a reference for those of you who have expressed interest in following me on my new blogging journey.

There are those who have given drama a new definition, and for them this was fun for a while. But for me, it's just time to move on. Some of us are simply more upfront about it than others who would rather keep up appearances, play both sides of the chase, and deny to each side the truth about what they do with the other.

As for the professed misery of others and their choices in life...
It is true that you can certainly pick your friends and acquaintances. But, you still have to choose. We can only hide behind indecision for so long in life. There is never a choice between our friends and our family, only how we choose to interact and balance between the two.

Thanks, all! Hope you enjoy the new blog!
E-mail me for the new link.

Popular posts from this blog

I'll take BAD NEWS for $500, Alex....

Paying It Forward... (or) Repaying a Priceless Debt...

Blogger Spotlight: TONY TRIMBLE